Nutritional Therapy Coach
Do You Want to Earn Your Living by Helping Others
This must surely be the most gratifying work that anyone can do. Earning a “good” living while helping people in your community with their health issues with natural and traditional medical advice, guidance and coaching.
“Health is Wealth”
What can I expect after training
- Be Your Own Boss
- Work from Home
- Possible to work online
- Earn 30 to 50 per hour
- People come to you for help
- 4,000 years of empirical evidence
- Ongoing online technical support
- Qualify for ongoing marketing support
This “LIVE” online introductory course is open to everybody who wants to learn how Chinese medicine views food as a health remedy.
This course takes you through the fundamentals of Chinese medical theory relating to food from the Oriental perspective. Each week we will cover the theory of nutritional healing but also recipes that have specific wellbeing functions. Leading to the final lesson where we will introduce the student to a number of healthy recipes.
Chinese Nutritional Healing, ‘Dietary or Nutritional Therapy’ is one of the most important aspects of Chinese Medicine. It is the way we engage with our health on a daily basis both preventing and healing illness. It is an ancient way of looking at food and drink through the theory of Yin Yang, the 5 elements, and ‘energy of everyday food’. In Chinese medicine, every food has a type of energy in addition to its physical nutrients. This allows for a holistic understanding of exactly what a food does to you when you eat it. Using this knowledge, a Chinese Medicine diagnosis becomes a powerful tool for healing. Chinese Nutrition is a holistic system of diagnosis and therapy, where each person’s individual characteristics are taken into account to provide a unique diagnosis and a personalised treatment programme.
- Introduction to Chinese medical theory
- Exploring Yin and Yang in Health and nutrition
- Understanding the vital substances of Qi, Blood and Essence
- What are the causes of disease according to traditional Chinese medicine
- Making a holistic Diagnosis
- Basics of Chinese nutrition – understanding the energy of food
- The 5 elements of food
- Types of food and their effect
- Eating for the seasons
- What foods are good for me
- What foods should I reduce or avoid
Who is this course for
Everyone with a desire to learn Chinese Nutritional Healing. Practitioners and lay people alike will enjoy and gain invaluable nutritional information from this course. The content will challenge you as all our courses will but the course will be interesting, rewarding and fun.
- “LIVE” online Zoom classroom.
- A regular classroom where you can ask questions.
- Limited to 24 students.
- Prompt start on time.
- Full notes included.
- Review videos.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to diagnose or assess. The information provided is not to be considered a substitute for consultation with a qualified health care practitioner.